Piofront BlogIntersted in cooking ? Find tasty recipie, cooking tips and lots more... .Vist Piofront Blog now!
- To present food in a way that fascinates the customers and makes them want to try it
- Attract the target audience
- Find a way to encourage your customers to come again
- It needs to offer more than just the food. A restaurant’s impression is dependent on its image and atmosphere
- Find mechanisms that guide the customer to order
- Make sure the customers enjoy their experience just by being in the restaurant
- Offer a taste that one cannot enjoy elsewhere
- Rather than presenting food in a "beautiful" way, present it in a way that makes the customer want to eat it.
- Create dishes that are as simple as possible but offer a high level of satisfaction to every customer
- Make sure the employees are aware that your restaurant is the source for Japanese food.
- Capture every customer's heart with actions and behaviors that scream "JAPAN"